I'm trying to contact Pete for a windage tray

ArtD

Hey everybody, sorry to clog up the forum with this. I want to get one of Roper's windage trays. All of the emails that I'm trying to send to him seem to be bouncing. Or, whatever he is trying to send me is bouncing, who knows what the hell it is. Pete, if you read this PLEASE give me your contact info so that I can pay you for one. Whatever email you are using is bouncing back! Contact me here in the forum Email with the amount and your paypal email. Or, if its ok, please post it!! There used to be a payment thread, but its been deleated, I can't find it doing a search. I want to get this on b4 the weather gets good, this year I have some serious riding plans and I want to get this taken care of! Thanks

Hey everybody, sorry to clog up the forum with this. I want to get one of Roper's windage trays. All of the emails that I'm trying to send to him seem to be bouncing. Or, whatever he is trying to send me is bouncing, who knows what the hell it is. Pete, if you read this PLEASE give me your contact info so that I can pay you for one. Whatever email you are using is bouncing back! Contact me here in the forum Email with the amount and your paypal email. Or, if its ok, please post it!! There used to be a payment thread, but its been deleated, I can't find it doing a search. I want to get this on b4 the weather gets good, this year I have some serious riding plans and I want to get this taken care of! Thanks

Art, I've recieved lots of emails from people wanting plates. I've tried to reply and then find my replies are being rejected as spam. Why this is I'm not sure but there really isn't a lot I can do about it? It's other peoples' servers that are rejecting my replies.

As it is, If I can do this here without it being seen as too much of a shameless spamming excercise? My email address is

motomoda_at_ optusnet.com.au There is a paypal account linked to this address. For the USA postage is about $20AU and the plates themselves are $155AU.

Anybody who can't get through to me directly by email? You can contact me here via PM or via any of a number of other boards I frequent by their private messaging systems. Believe me, I DO try to respond to people!

At the moment I'm just waiting for the next batch to be finished so I can pick 'em up. Helicopter Jim has asked me for 10 of 'em, five more are earmarked for MPH, Pat Hayes in CA has one paid for and on 'Back order' as it were which leaves four more up for grabs.

As I've said before if people DON'T here from me or the plates don't arrive? let me know and I'll re-send another one. While I think the postal service in OZ is actually fairly reliable I have had a host of things go missing or simply not arrive in the US, dunno why, stuff seems to get to Europe OK.

Pete

I think the postal service in OZ is actually fairly reliable I have had a host of things go missing or simply not arrive in the US, dunno why, stuff seems to get to Europe OK.

Thats because OZ has been mad at us since it came out that there are 20:1 odds that OZ will be the 51 state of the union :lol: I wish I could find the site that talked about this but they had an explenation.

Hey! me too!!

(l thought that Pete was just giving me a hard time over being so :sun: Tenni :wub: mad!)

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Art, I've recieved lots of emails from people wanting plates. I've tried to reply and then find my replies are being rejected as spam. Why this is I'm not sure but there really isn't a lot I can do about it? It's other peoples' servers that are rejecting my replies.

There is so much trouble from spam these days that many ISPs have taken to blocking whole areas of web addresses. If that's the case with you (you will need to get someone who has had a mail blocked check with their ISP for you) then your ISP needs the redhot poker treatment, as it is blatantly sitting on its thumbs instead of throwing these tossers out.

Another possibility is that some webcrawler software has harvested your email address and it is being spoofed - used as a false "return" address. In which case, the problem is entirely yours.

One recent problem another list had was that the list software was automatically returning spam to the spoofee and this mail was, of course, being listed as spam by the receiving ISP, causing the mailserver address to be blacklisted.

It's all a gigantic balls up but which is caused at heart by ISPs not blowing these scum out of the water at the first infringement. The only way that's going to happen is if normal customers don't tolerate it.