Big V Twin prescence

Guest onixbonilla

Guest onixbonilla

Hi My name is Onix!

I am from Puerto Rico. I own the only V11 Cafe Sport on the island. I simply love this machine. I bought it from a new dealer here a couple of months ago. It is brand new never titled machine. They gave me a 2 year warranty. I will like to put a set of oval carbon fiber pipes on it to make justice to this big engine. I had read most of the treads but ended somehow confused. I narrowed my choices to the Mistral, FBF and Leo Vince units. Will like to get the ones that do not need to reprogram the ECU, just bolt and go to scare the japanese wanabees!!! Wich ones do you think will work the best on this 2004? Please excuse to bring this topic again, but will like to hear your opinions for this application.

Thanks

Onix :mg:

I thought Leo's weren't being made for the Guzzi anymore. I like my FBF cans they're louder than mistral or the Guzzi ti's and have excellent build quality, I hear M4 carbons are even better but I haven't seen a CF set yet. :huh2:

+1 on the M4 cans. We have gotten several sets for customers, and everyone who sees and hears them is positively impressed.

Carbon cans get looking horrible fairly quickly if you leave the bike parked in bright sun. Carry a cover or park in the shade.