VOTE NOW!

Skeeve

Go here and vote for your favorite in each category.

Pay special attention to category #9 "Best new in 2006 motorcycle:" the correct answer is in the middle, #3, Moto Guzzi Norge.

Let's face it: when was the last time a Moto Guzzi was even considered for participation in a "best of" poll that wasn't being run by a Moto Guzzi brand-oriented site [such as this one?] As highly as I regard the Buell Ulysses, I had to throw my vote at the Norge: if Guzzi wins some added brand recognition, it may mean that people may actually stop asking "Is that some kind of Harley?" - !!! - the ramifications are intense!

;)

PS: not to tell you how to vote or anything, but I'd also suggest the best motorcycle show is EICMA, concept bike is the Moto Morini, and blogger is Wendy Moon... :2c:

Ride on!

:bike:

Well if you're going to take the poll, be sure to vote for Alice Sexton, Ed Milich's (guzzitech ed) main squeeze, she's fantastic

If?IF?!? - everyone here on v11LM must take the poll! Norge! Norge! Norge! Come on! We can put Guzzi on the map! [At least, this ridiculously tiny little web-based portion of it! ;) ]

:thumbsup:

As for my other suggestions, they're just that: suggestions. I know Wendy via my LABikers connexion & long-standing subscription to MCN [the American MCN, not the sad Brit bike-rag...]; have no idea who Alice Sexton is nor about her connexion to Ed Milich, so regardless of who you choose to vote for, I strongly believe a little time on the part of everyone here at MCN could make a positive difference in the overall perception of Moto Guzzi by others if the Norge takes top honors in its category.

:bier:

:mg:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, ok, I voted. But like so many democratic processes, I'm not sure what I voted on. Moto Guzzi will always come out ahead of BMW or KTM and the redhead looked better to me than the 70 year old.