new dash

coz1100

Im sure they're cool but it almost doesnt seem like the right bike for digital displays. A bike (V11) that is so old school mechanically with the high tech gagetry almost seems like an oximoron, or to the seriously obsessed, sacriledge!!

i think I like my analog dials better

Paul or someone had posted a really nice alternative that was still analog but with tricky bits and a nicer finish it had the tach and speed in one and I can't remember which one it was but I liked it. The one posted here is too flashy and bright for a V11 :huh2:

Summit Racing sells some vintage looking (not quite like the Veglia, but similar) gauges that are self calibrating and electronic. I'm thinking about swapping now that my tach is starting to act up. Not a perfect solution, but seems to be the best option I've found. :huh2:

I absolutely love the look of those electrosport guages! Does anyone know if they would fit in a v11 instrument panel without any cutting? If its a simple bolt on procedure I think I may have to buy them. The idea that I can have all the modern conveniences of a high tech bike on my goose is pretty exciting.