Last modification to my Café

Guest roadholder

Guest roadholder

Spring is time for some fast mods. So I had a new set of tyres (Rennsport, same of Griso), a tomtom rider (with custom splash screen) and airpods.

About the last ones, I know it was already written but I cant catch it! I wanted to know what you guys did with the air sensor. I remember I've seen some pictures of a location for it, but I cant find it right now.

Some pics of bmc pods and tomtom are on my website.

Ciao!

Just carefully fold the sensor next to the frame and ziptie it on (or wire or affix in some manner). Mine is right next to the main, square frame section. Some people have put the sensor in a box to protect it a bit more.

I didn't quite understand what you meant by splash screen -I thought wrongly you'd mounted a normal car set and waterproofed it. I now know better - it's the back ground display. :thumbsup:

We had to hire a car (Vauxhall Vectra 1.9 TDi Sri) for the wife as ours expired it came with a built in unit. She was quite impressed and so was the Father in Law who now gone and bought himself a Tom Tom - principally for taking this Morris Minor to shows - I'd have thought the software would go out of date during the journey :D . Whilst appreciative of it I'm too much of a skin flint and feign a preference for Maps and scrappy notes stuffed in my tank bag.

NB - your link in your profile didn't work - but you're the first hit when Googling "Roadholder" :thumbsup:

edit - just checked needs an extra w - hadn't noticed it was missing earlier

Guest roadholder

I will try to put the sensor into a box like... a film box or something like that. thanks jrt

Martin, I just uploaded my profile with the missed "W", thanks! I was probably drunk when I wrote it ;-)

For "splash screen" I mean the image that appears when you power on the tomtom device, yes :-).

I have now a Moto Guzzi logo and "V11 Sport" logo. If anyone is interested I can share the file and instructions to hack it. I prefere maps too... but, you know, I finally I have a clock to watch at...

Btw, I had my BMC pods intalled with the "quat-d and custom air filter" power commander map (a little bit changed cause I still have the MG exaust) and I really like how the bike runs now. Especially bc I did the mod just for "look"!

Last thing I would like to share... A few weeks ago I had a chat with Ghezzi&Brian. I called for a quat-d... They told me they are preparing a body kit for V11! I asked "why for the V11, it is no more produced?" The answer was "Cause this bike still have a commercial interest". I'm looking forward to see the kit. Anyone got any pics?