not_scooter_Sport!

not_scooter_Scura!

Driveshaft play is due to the three dog engagement of the straight cut box probably. Lift up the back of the bike and engage a gear and you'll find that you have 30-60 degrees of rotation in the rear wheel before it stops, (Engine off of course.). This, along with the lack of a rear wheel cush drive is what kills Sport C boxes.

Pete

Don't get me wrong n_s_S, but the Scura looks to me a better bike. I love the 1100 Sport, especially the red one machine, like Alex have. The black one does have something I cannot identify, maybe the excessive large ass and the too small wheel.

It sounds too negative but I do love the 1100 sport, really!

Don't get me wrong n_s_S, but the Scura looks to me a better bike. I love the 1100 Sport, especially the red one machine, like Alex have. The black one does have something I cannot identify, maybe the excessive large ass and the too small wheel.

It sounds too negative but I do love the 1100 sport, really!

Colors and other little details can play their role greatly in a bike.(actually everywhere)

My 1100 is an injection model with a 17" back wheel and 70' profile tyre at the back. Plus as a corsa it has a black painted motor that hides some engine volume , letting other details pop-out of the design, such as exhaust valve covers and keeping the shape of the bike into main view especially the red.

They obviouslly got it right on that bike and my artistic eye got it at the spot right on.

Besides for me is Moto Guzzi "soltano Rosso"

The yellow one especially in "normal" 1100i version is also a very nice combination allowing the shape to

"be seen"

Colors and other little details can play their role greatly in a bike.(actually everywhere)

My 1100 is an injection model with a 17" back wheel and 70' profile tyre at the back. Plus as a corsa it has a black painted motor that hides some engine volume , letting other details pop-out of the design, such as exhaust valve covers and keeping the shape of the bike into main view especially the red.

They obviouslly got it right on that bike and my artistic eye got it at the spot right on.

Besides for me is Moto Guzzi "soltano Rosso"

The yellow one especially in "normal" 1100i version is also a very nice combination allowing the shape to

"be seen"

I get it , I really do. well I better, I'm a web designer! :D

Scura is better specced...better designed..later Sports got the mathematics more correct as well.

- Guzzis 'should' be red, and I would never paint the V50 III any other colour.

- to fully appreciate even things like the fat BMW R1100S, you need to see it in silver, with the orange seat (& seat cover) then you will see the 'lines' as the designer intended.

- KTM does orange as their colour, but have a look at a black SuperDuke for comparison (why does it look better? because it was the original designated colour for this bike...like Orange was for the Kawasaki ZX10R).

but you know what? none of those is my bike...but the Black 1100Sport is.... THAT my friends is a precious feeling....all your own. :helmet:

Thanks for all comments.

n_s_S!