Selling his Jackal

helicopterjim R.I.P.

2000 Jackal, 37,000kms. Red. Floorboards, luggage rack, touring windshield, National Cycle hard bags. Bike has been lowered but original shocks available. Asking $6995.

(604)824-1658 Chilliwack.

Has your bike been serviced by the Gord at Valley Yamaha/Guzzi ?

l'll be in that neck-of-the-woods in a couple of weeks so l might have a look see at your bike

Why're selling???

Cheers

Van

Because he went and bought a Norge but I'm gonna look at it first so back off buster!!!

Seriously though it is a great bike, well kitted out and very well maintained - by Big Gord of course!! I may look at it for my wife but she is still leary of 1100cc and wants a Breva 750. Come look and don't forget to call me. I'll be on time off for 2 weeks starting this Wednesday. (April 13 is track day at Mission - MGS time!!)

Cheers

Jim

Because he went and bought a Norge but I'm gonna look at it first so back off buster!!!

Well l guess that's a given as that's YOUR turf :P .....that is if you can get out of the rain and snow long enough to see it !!

Seriously though it is a great bike, well kitted out and very well maintained - by Big Gord of course!! I may look at it for my wife but she is still leary of 1100cc and wants a Breva 750. Come look and don't forget to call me. I'll be on time off for 2 weeks starting this Wednesday. (April 13 is track day at Mission - MGS time!!)

Cheers

Jim

l HAVE to get away to pick up my :sun: Tenni :wub: at Big Gord's so there's every chance that l could FINALLY get to meet you and check out your :P: MGS

:bier:

Cheers

Van

I would just like to touch an MGS :wub:

its really my dream bike and if I ever get the chance or the way, I'll have one, if I was offered a MGS if I burned my V11, I'd say lets blow it up! :lol:

maybe a desmo RR could make me do the same but no others. :mg:

Well l guess that's a given as that's YOUR turf .....that is if you can get out of the rain and snow long enough to see it !!

l HAVE to get away to pick up my :sun: Tenni :wub: at Big Gord's so there's every chance that l could FINALLY get to meet you and check out your :P: MGS

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Global warming. Whatever. One foot of snow April 2nd and forecast to be 22 degrees on Friday. I'm getting my bikes out and at least putting day permits on them.

When you get over to Valley check out the Aprilia Motard. Sensible commuting written all over it!!

I'll make sure your Tenni gets polished before you get there!!

Cheers

Jim

Guest Mattress

I would just like to touch an MGS :wub:

its really my dream bike and if I ever get the chance or the way, I'll have one, if I was offered a MGS if I burned my V11, I'd say lets blow it up! :lol:

maybe a desmo RR could make me do the same but no others. :mg:

That was one of the highlights from the national rally last summer in Elkader, Iowa. Someone had their MGS-01 and you could look at it and even touch it (but I didn't).

The low-light of the rally was: In a desperate effort to escape the oppressive heat I was at the movie theatre watching "Worlds Fastest Indian" while the owner was doing some laps on the MGS around town. So I didn't get to hear it :angry: