WA Guzzi Breakfast Meeting Tomorrow

Greg Field

It's that time of the month again. I have my buddy Kevin from Michigan staying here, and he'll be going with us. @#$$#! Guthrie's out of town, so I'm running the meeting. This means the meeting part will be short, indeed.

As usual, everyone's welcome to meet at my house for coffee beforehand. Show up 7:00 or later. We leave at 8:00.

Afterward, Kevin and I are going to continue on from Enumclaw, spelunking through the Cascades to (with luck) find a non-highway pass that's not still snowbound through to the Yakima Valley or Columbia Gorge. Yes, this may mean riding on some dirt roads. We'll be winging it by map and instinct. Anyone who wants to join us for an adventure is welcome. Or if any of you relative suthrunners from northern Oregon want to meet up in the Gorge, we can probably make that happen. The current frame of a plan is to spelunk past Mt. St. Helens (reports put the road by Windy Ridge as closed still as of Monday) to punch through to somewhere near Trout Lake and then maybe swing back up through Klickitat Canyon Rd. and who knows from there?