new member with Tenni

Guest boabcomo

Guest boabcomo

Hello there, my name is Robert and I've just registered on your fine looking site at the advice of a fellow Guzzi Club UK member.

I've just aquired Tenni No 017. This kind of site is new to me but you can add me to your list of known Tenni's around the world 'cos I think I'll be keeping it for ever.

So that's; R Craig of Scotland proud owner of No 017

Welcome! This is a great forum for sharing technical knowledge and good riding. It is also a never-ending source of things I didn't realize I couldn't live without until reading about them here. :grin: Joe

Hello there, my name is Robert and I've just registered on your fine looking site at the advice of a fellow Guzzi Club UK member.

I've just aquired Tenni No 017. This kind of site is new to me but you can add me to your list of known Tenni's around the world 'cos I think I'll be keeping it for ever.

So that's; R Craig of Scotland proud owner of No 017

Ach aye laddie,

welcome !!! :bier:

the V11 site is great, full of info, real boffins, and a lot of fun....kinda adictive too !

great to have you on board !!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

(you have some great roads in your part of the world, and the weather is very similar to what l have here on Vancouver lsland)

Guest Peter

Like Robert, I, too, am new to this site. But I have had my Tenni No. 134 for just over five years.