standard xover break down!!!

nuevototem

Hi to all,

I have break down my standard xover!!! :doh:

Now is making a horrible noise, some kind of metal is making noise inside! :vomit:

I don’t know what to do... I am thinking to buy a new one...

standard, mistral, stucchi???

Any one in europe whant to sell one?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

I used a Stucci crossover on my otherwise stock V11 sport - it now runs and sounds fantastic! Highly recommended first mod. Just need to make sure the computer is adjusted properly - mine was off even from new. Joe

I used a Stucci crossover on my otherwise stock V11 sport - it now runs and sounds fantastic! Highly recommended first mod. Just need to make sure the computer is adjusted properly - mine was off even from new. Joe

+1

Hi to all,

Thanks for your answer.

JoeV11 & jrt: u use the stucchi with standard cans? Noise better???

Paul: Yes I welded but something inside is making a horrible noise! Don’t know if open it and take that out or buy a new one.

To everyone:

What about the mistral xover + cans??? price???

Where I can find a cheap stucchi in europe?

Thanks in advance! :bike:

you can fit either aftermarket or stock mufflers to the Stucchi crossover. My guess is that the exhaust note will be louder even with stock mufflers, but I can't really say from experience- just from knowing that the Stucchi doesn't have any internal baffling (vs. the stock item).

I'm running Mistral pipes right now. Can't really say if makes any more power, but it does sound better and that gives me the impression of more power. I am not running a PCIII.

I have Stucchi with stock cans. Do not remember there being much difference in sound level when I changed. It did help with the midrange flat spot. Power commander added later for finer tune, which seems to have made bit of diff in riding feel as well. Open air filter mod has turned out to be biggest noise maker mod so far. k

JoeV11 & jrt: u use the stucchi with standard cans? Noise better???

The stucchi with standard cans isn't any louder than stock, just allows more of the low frequency to come through, especially when decellerating. It sounds sweet, and doesn't annoy the neighbors. It also does't require any computer changes.

Joe