I Cant Believe This

joe camarda

I've only had my V11 for a week. Today I noticed what looks like a small circular chip at the lower left (facing the headlight), at about 8 o'clock. Initially I thought it was a chip, but upon inspection it looks and feels like it was manufactured into the fairing to get to an adjustment screw.

:huh2: I dont know whether to be upset either because the fairing is damaged, or because I didnt notice the "chip" for nearly a week.

Can someone please look at their Ballabio/Cafe/Coppa/Scura and tell me. TIA, Joe

Guest ramon61

I've only had my V11 for a week. Today I noticed what looks like a small circular chip at the lower left (facing the headlight), at about 8 o'clock. Initially I thought it was a chip, but upon inspection it looks and feels like it was manufactured into the fairing to get to an adjustment screw.

:huh2: I dont know whether to be upset either because the fairing is damaged, or because I didnt notice the "chip" for nearly a week.

Can someone please look at their Ballabio/Cafe/Coppa/Scura and tell me. TIA, Joe

It's not a chip Joe. My 04 Ballabio has one too