o4 Ballabio Specs and Procedures

joe camarda

I'm wondering if the info re the specs and procedures posted here (such as oil/filter changes and valve adjustments/clearences) are applicable to the later V11 o4 Ballabios/Cafes/Coppas etc?

TIA

I'm wondering if the info re the specs and procedures posted here (such as oil/filter changes and valve adjustments/clearences) are applicable to the later V11 o4 Ballabios/Cafes/Coppas etc?

TIA

Yep. There were some changes between the iterations of the 1100Spot & Sporti [obviously: going from carbs to EFI is a pretty big change!], and then some more between the 1100 series and V11 series.

No significant changes between various models of v11, beyond special editions having unique parts [self-destructing aluminum clutches in the Scuras being a primary example], and moving the fuel pump around, shifter springs & bosses, etc. But overall, pretty much the same motor until the release of the Brevona & newer models...

:mg:

Guest NotRight

The service manual isn't that costly.

They didn't have the parts book yet when I got mine. Todd, Greg: do you know if those are available now?