relays

richard100t

I just ordered a 2 prong unit from Tridon #ep37. This should just be a plug it in & use it part with no wiring required. I'll have it in on Monday, stay tuned for further updates.

P.S. The price was $30 :bbblll:

P.S.S. theres another unit from Wagner #7216 that should work as well but dont take my word for it yet! :P

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ratchethack

Hey Buddy , how can I check if a relay is really working??

Alex, You can use the schematic on Dan (the Guzzi Relay Man) Prunuske's Web site at this link:

http://www.dpguzzi.com/relay.htm

I'd check for continuity and voltage according to the pin-out when energized and when not energized. Pretty straightforward. Anything not 100% as it should be, you've got a clinker. <_<

I just ordered a 2 prong unit from Tridon #ep37. This should just be a plug it in & use it part with no wiring required. I'll have it in on Monday, stay tuned for further updates.

P.S. The price was $30 :bbblll:

P.S.S. theres another unit from Wagner #7216 that should work as well but dont take my word for it yet! :P

I tried the tridon ep37 & it didnt work :bbblll:

I tried the tridon ep37 & it didnt work :bbblll:

Are we talking flasher relay now? If so, and FWIW, I replaced my flasher relay cause I wanted one that starts with a flash and not with a delay (might just save my life some day). I found one that seemed to be plug'n'play but it didn't work because the polarity was wrong. I managed to swap the female contacts in the socket, and then it worked. The OEM one doesn't care about polarity so it still works too, should I ever want to put it back.