Tenni Helmet

G.POLEGATO

:helmet: Hi all, I show the first pictures taken at Davida factory. This is my new helmet during costruction with a specially paint "Le Mans Tenni". Another one week and they delivery the Jet to me :P: .

Cheers

Giovanni Polegato #60

IMAG0348.JPG

IMAG0349.JPG

:mg: Ciao Mats, Davida can make all scheme you want.

I have sent to Davida all the paint code request and also a helmet design. He take about 3 weeks to built

the helmet. When I receive the helmet I take some pictures for the forum.

Ciao

Gorgeous, but... Davida doesn't offer a FF helmet?

3/4 helmets are for tourers & cruiser types who don't ride fast enough to think about how in a crash you'll go over the bars & slide on your face a ways...

:o

Ride safe, & wear it in good health!

:mg:

Beautiful lid.

" Gorgeous, but... Davida doesn't offer a FF helmet?

3/4 helmets are for tourers & cruiser types who don't ride fast enough to think about how in a crash you'll go over the bars & slide on your face a ways..."

-I remember a nurse telling me he'd seen the neck injuries from ff lids, & that if you were going to hit tar hard enough to benefit from all that coverage your brains would be pulped anyway! I had a spectacular crash 22 years ago wearing my open-face agv & suffered some grooves in my teeth from scraping off each other (woulda happened anyway?), & a tender cheek-bone.

The most danger was from eye fulls of shattered glass from my old glass lensed specs & fighter goggles (I'll never wear them again!) -thankfully another nurse (!!!bless 'em!!! Shout at the Govt. to pay 'em more!) was passing, happened to have a pouch of saline solution in her glove-box...

Anyway, if you're ugly enough to ride a Guzzi why worry about your clock? :wacko: