I need shorter legs!

ALdad

DITTO !!!... :stupid: .... :D

I'm also of the opinion that the V11 is great as a long distance machine,...WAY more comfy than my old BMW R100S. The foot pegs in their semi rear set position ease the angle between my back and legs, which is where l find l get cramped. Check out to see how ORSON has his Tenni set up, he travels big distances.

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Rode over to Tulsa for lunch Saturday to meet a few Oklahoma Guzzi riders...

Round trip was just under 300 miles... I still had enough left in me to go out Saturday Night with a lady friend after I got through watching The Hogs get beat by Alabama on TV...

196022870-M.jpg

Filled up before leaving for Tulsa... Filled up after lunch, before heading back home...

Great day for a ride... :bike:

I rode 600+ miles up to northern Vermont and back last weekend. 9 hours on the way up without a single highway :bike: , 4½ hours back on the interstate as the rain cleared :wacko: . I just have two complaints, and forward pegs wouldn't solve them. First my butt was sore when I got home, need a better seat. Secondly on the trip home the back of my neck was sore from holding my head up without moving it around. Not sure how to solve that one, other than higher bars that would spoil the excellent riding position for fast turns. I guess I just have to stay off the highway. Joe

I ordered a set of Norge pegs for my Sport. I've been wanting to do the Buell peg swap, but after seeing the Norge pegs I went that route. Just couldn't put HD/Buell pegs on the MG. :D

Now for the 2 month wait to get them....

I rode to the MO-KAN Rally and back in 25 hours. Did 700+ miles in that time and was a bit sore in the upper shoulders. The legs seemed to be fine. Damn, I like my sport. 310 miles in 3 hours and 20 minutes. You can do the math..... :D

Richard Z.

I rode 600+ miles up to northern Vermont and back last weekend. 9 hours on the way up without a single highway :bike: , 4½ hours back on the interstate as the rain cleared :wacko: . I just have two complaints, and forward pegs wouldn't solve them. First my butt was sore when I got home, need a better seat. Secondly on the trip home the back of my neck was sore from holding my head up without moving it around. Not sure how to solve that one, other than higher bars that would spoil the excellent riding position for fast turns. I guess I just have to stay off the highway. Joe

I had that neck pain problem when I first started riding my Sport 1100 ten years ago.

Basically, I got used to it / acclimated to it and it went away.

I use an AirHawk seat pad on longer trips. Usually anything over about 250-miles.

Pricey, but MPH has some cool bar-risers for the V11 Sport / LeMans that would probably do the trick for you without having to alter the bike...

I ordered a set of Norge pegs for my Sport. I've been wanting to do the Buell peg swap, but after seeing the Norge pegs I went that route. Just couldn't put HD/Buell pegs on the MG. :D

Now for the 2 month wait to get them....

I rode to the MO-KAN Rally and back in 25 hours. Did 700+ miles in that time and was a bit sore in the upper shoulders. The legs seemed to be fine. Damn, I like my sport. 310 miles in 3 hours and 20 minutes. You can do the math..... :D

Richard Z.

FWIW: Norge pegs won't be a bolt-on to a V11. The pivot pin diameter is larger on the Norge. Also, I don't think they are any lower. The only "gain" will be rubber on the pegs.