Custom windscreen

Jerry Atrick

A couple years ago at MGNOC national rally, someone whose name I don't remember told me there is a guy in Jacksonville, Florida, who makes custom wind screens. I didn't need one then...I do now...and I can't find the guy. Any leads? Thanks in advance...

A couple years ago at MGNOC national rally, someone whose name I don't remember told me there is a guy in Jacksonville, Florida, who makes custom wind screens. I didn't need one then...I do now...and I can't find the guy. Any leads? Thanks in advance...

Isnt that Gustaffson? I'd google that name :thumbsup:

Richard has it right..

It's really St.Augustine (SP?) Florida.

He offeres several not shown on the web site, so call.

I have a Gustafson +5 on my Lemans, and have had others over the years. Slow to ship but otherwise great stuff!

Others on this forum have less pleasing opinions about Gustafson.

:mg:

I just had a comedic thought about the author of this thread. I was wondering if his name is really Jerry Atrick or is he being a smartass! GERIATRIC! :oldgit: I mean hey...we aint the youngest crowd in the biking world but we aint riding the Harleys yet :whistle:

I just had a comedic thought about the author of this thread. I was wondering if his name is really Jerry Atrick or is he being a smartass! GERIATRIC! :oldgit: I mean hey...we aint the youngest crowd in the biking world but we aint riding the Harleys yet :whistle:

:homer: Ya think??

Probably friends with Al Zymers