Rosso Mandella script.......

Guest Gavin

My 'Rosso mandella' script is peeling off, does anybody know if its available, or have it as some sort of digital file so I could get a couple cut?

Cheers.

Guest ratchethack
My 'Rosso mandella' script is peeling off...

Say Gavin, as long as you're at it, you might take care to get the spelling right, or someone could get the wrong idea. ;):whistle:

You remember the popular comedy team, "Nelson and Winnie", don't you??

That Winnie with her famous necklace -- always a crack-up. . . <_<

EDIT: Sorry, the above was in bad taste. I meant no disrespect to all those who were incinerated alive. :glare:

post-1212-1192548065.jpg

Well spotted.............

Going to take a piccy (safer than my spelling!!!) and see if my local decal shop can do something.

EDIT: Sorry, the above was in bad taste. I meant no disrespect to all those who were incinerated alive. :glare:

Still, might be cool to be the only kid on the block with a V-11 Winnie.

there is an Aprilia guy that can do anything, he is rediculous at the level of skill he has shown in recreating graphics. I would give him a try his name is CKruzel on the AF1 aprilia board and is more than famous in the Aprilia Community, and seeing as a guzzi is merely a cousin I bet he'd be more than willing to help. His graphics are MCUH cheaper than $150. I got a bunch of neat decals for $25. :D