04 Coppa

joe camarda

RSVR - pre radial brake models (up to 02 I think?) or aftermarket for same.

KB :sun:

PSh, all the way up to odd-5 if I'm not mistaken I think 06 is when they opted for radials. I wouldn't mind a Carbon Fiber front fender for my Goose, but they're either 1 not available or 2- $3-$500 depending on the exchange and so forth. <_ i can see paying for a front fender src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_sleep.png" alt="-_-">

hey paul, you make fenders?, but alas I bet your fee and the exchange would make the Guzzi one seem cheap

Well, the first radial factorys were here 2003. They are a bit different, but i think antonio has such one on his bike. The radial ones are much wider to see, the same as mgs01. The earlier rsv-r types were thinner, more nice round. Jaap has one like that.

And no I don't make them, and I won't. There are enough aftermarket shops making copys of original parts. I only want to do things no-one does.

rsv-r type

bos4.jpg

factory type.

DSC02360.JPG

PSh, all the way up to odd-5 if I'm not mistaken I think 06 is when they opted for radials. I wouldn't mind a Carbon Fiber front fender for my Goose, but they're either 1 not available or 2- $3-$500 depending on the exchange and so forth. <_ i can see paying for a front fender src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_sleep.png" alt="-_-">

hey paul, you make fenders?, but alas I bet your fee and the exchange would make the Guzzi one seem cheap

I was just looking at www.oppracing.com. They have Aprilia carbon front fenders for $185.00

I was just looking at www.oppracing.com. They have Aprilia carbon front fenders for $185.00

I don't have Ohlins, See, I'd pay that much for a standard Guzzi one, hey paul, know of any places???? I've looked, maybe not hard enough but I'm not finding much that isn't through the roof. <_>