Racing paint scheme question

jcbooghs

And of course,

orange is your national sportcolour!

Well, i guess you may not want to paint your beautiful 1100 racing red-yellow-black to match our Belgian's colors ? ;)

You made a very good point with the "static' impact of some colors.

Why not matte green, like the MilleCento team, but adding some touches of white and red in a dynamic way, towards the rear end of the bike ? A bit like Ducati used to do the seats on their bikes (small lines of white on red).

millecento_scola.jpg

I don't think I like that green. Everyone around tells me to let it black.

You know

dsc6167kleinlw3.jpg

I tried a little photoshop, a bit 80s-90s style. An era there wasn't much to tell about Guzzi's except for that American dentist. So, in honor:

(I 've added some gold striping, reminds me of the Lucky Strike Kevin Schwantz !)

sportkleuren2gz2.jpg

What do you think?

It's not red-yellow-black, allmost not! ;)

What do you think?

me likey.

what if the paint scheme would go even deeper with the italian flag colors ? like on this Ducati ?

F1.jpg

Well, i guess you may not want to paint your beautiful 1100 racing red-yellow-black to match our Belgian's colors ? ;)

You made a very good point with the "static' impact of some colors.

Why not matte green, like the MilleCento team, but adding some touches of white and red in a dynamic way, towards the rear end of the bike ? A bit like Ducati used to do the seats on their bikes (small lines of white on red).

post-104-1195575228_thumb.jpg

:rolleyes: i love those colours got a few ideas for my v11 sport matte green and red awsome !!do you know what colours they are for spraying