SW Motech Engage Sport--what's your experience?

tmcafe

Hi SW Motech tankbaggers :D,

Already looked up the opinions that were posted on this forum a while ago about the SW Motech gascap-mounted tankbag. I'm considering it as an alternative to the Guzzi one--the latter has good looks and fit, but feels overpriced especially as second-hand, and the attachment system is not something that I'd want everyday on the bike. I know there were some fitting problems with the older style gastank. Other than fit, I'd be curious what's your experience with it (silly red bovine logo notwithstanding--but we can always place a Guzzi tag over it :D :D ). TIA ! :bier:

Will work only if your tank does not feature a chinpad. Otherwise the gascap adapter won't fit.
Thanks. No, it doesn't. Guess they got rid of the chinpad before my year model. I know one of us here had to do some extra spacing for a Scura with chinpad, there was even a picture posted of the adapted installation. Do you have this tankbag, or you had the fitting problem instead?

Thanks. No, it doesn't. Guess they got rid of the chinpad before my year model. I know one of us here had to do some extra spacing for a Scura with chinpad, there was even a picture posted of the adapted installation. Do you have this tankbag, or you had the fitting problem instead?

Didn't feel like fiddling with it, so I returned the lot. Figured it is too expensive if I have to bend it to make it fit.