Griso page

macguzzi

Can we have a new section for belfast to stop him posting that dam griso everywhere, if he keeps this up we will need to ban him from the scottish rally it's for V11's not 12's

WHAT has BFG got a griso v8 !!! do you have any evidence -_-, If he turns up on it to the V11 meet he will just have to park it away from the herd :D

But Guzzis aren't for those who want to be part of a herd!

Dare to be different! :lol:

And yeh, I'll be parking well away from MacHaggis. He needn't think that he's getting his mits on it!

Anyway, haven't you heard? V.11s are so, well, like, 2004, man.

But Guzzis aren't for those who want to be part of a herd!

Dare to be different! :lol:

And yeh, I'll be parking well away from MacHaggis. He needn't think that he's getting his mits on it!

Anyway, haven't you heard? V.11s are so, well, like, 2004, man.

GIZASHOT GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON GO ON

we can we can we can (hope you sussed the nicked line best programme ever)

errrr... that one is Barack Obama, circa New Hampshire. A pretty neat programme.

The 'gizashot' – no idea. I'll take a leap – and guess that there might have been a programme called, 'The Crankie MacTavish Happy Hour'?

Can he have a go on my neck when he's finished with you?

Pity you're not coming to the Scotland gig. MacHaggis' room will be the place to be.

errrr... that one is Barack Obama, circa New Hampshire. A pretty neat programme.

The 'gizashot' – no idea. I'll take a leap – and guess that there might have been a programme called, 'The Crankie MacTavish Happy Hour'?

No wrong programme think more irish go on go on go on and your not coming to my room when your tents washed away in the spring monsoon

0103fted.jpg

go on go on go on and your not coming to my room when your tents washed away in the spring monsoon

I will I will Iwill

Well, not smiling at the moment. :(

First breakages. Bodging time again...

Pics here, if you care to look: breaks and temporary fix.

Bad luck mate. The side plate/'Pork Chop' damage is typical of that experienced by others who have dropped their G's. I was very lucky, the one time I threw mine on it's side I put my foot under it and nothing broke :rolleyes: . Jon wasn't so lucky and lost his plate, got it welded, then it got biffed again and broke again, (I think?).

I suppose the one small piece of silver lining in this is that at least this can't be blamed on the bike so we aren't going to hear the endless carping about trivial problems from people who would complain that a house brick wasn't good enough because it's corners weren't sharp enough :lol:

Pete

Bad luck mate. The side plate/'Pork Chop' damage is typical of that experienced by others who have dropped their G's. I was very lucky, the one time I threw mine on it's side I put my foot under it and nothing broke :rolleyes: . Jon wasn't so lucky and lost his plate, got it welded, then it got biffed again and broke again, (I think?).

I suppose the one small piece of silver lining in this is that at least this can't be blamed on the bike so we aren't going to hear the endless carping about trivial problems from people who would complain that a house brick wasn't good enough because it's corners weren't sharp enough :lol:

Pete

Yeh I was considering it fortunate that the big casting wasn't cracked. It seems vulnerable. That pivot bolt is made of cheese. Do you think that's a safety / sacrificial feature? I'm putting steel in 'cos it's all I can make do with at the moment, but I've a slight nervousness about the whole-lot going down again and the steel bolt causing the alloy plate to break. I'll probably ask in the Griso forum, as you say that it's been happening to others.

:!: You put your foot under and nothing broke! :blink::grin: