High level exhausts

stockport claret

Not sure about it but I believe Ferraci makes a highmount set that looks alot like that.

The picture on their site does not show the highmount pipes, they use the same picture of the low mount pipes for both sets. But they have an oval cross section and mount just under the tail section much like those.

I'm quite sure that Mistral pipes are shown here. Try the link on top of this site to get the email address - or go for something hotter like for instance this product:

V11_1_big.jpg

Link to the site: http://www.galassetti.it/foto/guzzi/index.php

My favorite since I saw one once on a small Monster in Rome.

Hubert

They look good but I was wanting to get rid of the passenger footrest hangeras well.

They look good but I was wanting to get rid of the passenger footrest hangeras well.

Mistrals are the cheapest thing anyway. But you have to email him and explicitely ask for the high version without footrests. I once sent him an email asking for them and he (had to) told me to contact his german importer S+D.

300038104.jpg

490,- Euros (legal)

Hubert

Those are nice! I don't think they'd work with the stock rear fender and turn signals though. Panniers are out with those too.

Here's the Giannelli exhaust. Not the same unless they changed their design.

Moto_Guzzi_V11Carbon.jpg

I love that look but wonder how much heat is on the rear brake master cylinder or if you leave part of your boot on the pipe.

Yes, else I'd probably have one already. The more as the footpegs definitely are in a too much forward position. It's a pitty.