Annual PayPal V11 Fund Raiser Now in Session

orangeokie

Dude, you need a new mistress. As the bluesman said, my baby brings me whisky when I ask for water.

My Mistress:

motorcycle026.jpg

Ain't she a sweety? BTW, I got to go for a ride on her last night. Wonderful... However, My Guzzi looked sad when I got home. So I took it for a ride and come home. Detailed the Guzzi while the Mistress watched. I never thought a threesome would be so difficult...

My Mistress:

motorcycle026.jpg

Ain't she a sweety? BTW, I got to go for a ride on her last night. Wonderful... However, My Guzzi looked sad when I got home. So I took it for a ride and come home. Detailed the Guzzi while the Mistress watched. I never thought a threesome would be so difficult...

Wow Z . . . My second favorite motorcycle. Is it brand new?

Congrats! :bier:

My Mistress:

motorcycle026.jpg

Good GOD that thing is beautiful yet looks like a total dominatrix to ride, I'm thinking you like the pain.

My mistress is easier to ride but not much cheaper on the wallet I mean I'm really getting bent over a barrel with this one but damn is it worth it

a907d368.jpg

• 1 month later...