New Owner in Austin TX

TommyA

I found this site a couple years ago because I've liked Guzzis for a long time and have wanted a V11 for a couple years now. Well, I finally got my V11 and it's a 2004 Cafe Sport. :D

I've had many bikes, but this is my first Guzzi. I've only had it for a couple weeks, but have taken it on one long ride (250+ miles) and really love it. I don't have a pic right now as it's all stock (so you all know what it looks like). It's a great stablemate to my Ducati Hypermotard.

Everyone on this board seems really helpful (I've already gotten some info/advice from Tom M...thanks Tom!) so I look forward to being a part of this forum for a long time and to enjoy riding and working on/modifying my V11.

Hey Tommy, welcome aboard, it is truly an excellent site. Alot of help will be at your fingertips with the "search" option, and most questions posted get results quickly. After you realize how cool this place really is, don't forget to buy Jaap a "virtual beer" as his efforts, among others, is what keeps this joint up and running. Cool bike, that Cafe. Almost bought one before I picked up my Nero. Ohlins rock!!! See ya around, S.H. :notworthy::mg::wub:

Hey Tommy, welcome aboard, it is truly an excellent site. Alot of help will be at your fingertips with the "search" option, and most questions posted get results quickly. After you realize how cool this place really is, don't forget to buy Jaap a "virtual beer" as his efforts, among others, is what keeps this joint up and running. Cool bike, that Cafe. Almost bought one before I picked up my Nero. Ohlins rock!!! See ya around, S.H. :notworthy::mg::wub:

Thanks Henry!

• 1 month later...