whats the best?

DeBenGuzzi

no I don't want a harley, well not really, I might look Aprilia pegaso with the rotax, the rotax is just SOOO smooth and well built its sick. I keep overlooking the Ape but its butt ugly and again, no dealer support if I needed it, damn it. I did kinda get a tattoo related to aprilia tho so it wouldn't be a bad call, lol.

cral_01.jpg

its even a great color, I think a used one of these would cover me nicely.

AHHH DAMNIT, they don't sell that one in the USA, only the regular one I would have to do those upgrades through the dealer and it would be $$$ and take foreverrrrrrrr. fook me.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no I don't want a harley, well not really, I might look Aprilia pegaso with the rotax, the rotax is just SOOO smooth and well built its sick. I keep overlooking the Ape but its butt ugly and again, no dealer support if I needed it, damn it. I did kinda get a tattoo related to aprilia tho so it wouldn't be a bad call, lol.

cral_01.jpg

its even a great color, I think a used one of these would cover me nicely.

AHHH DAMNIT, they don't sell that one in the USA, only the regular one I would have to do those upgrades through the dealer and it would be $$$ and take foreverrrrrrrr. fook me.

Hey dar De Ben I've got just the thing for you it's a 1992 Suzuki GSX1100 G,shaft drive putting out about 103hp,upright er go's,comfy all day riding and just a rocket ship on the road,it will put some of the modern sport bikes to shame,the mid range torque on this bike is something to behold,i don't think it's been matched even today.

I'm not selling mine but there on eBay quite often and go for around $2.500 to $3.500 here in North America with really low miles on some of them and good shape,like i mean they look like they just came out of the dealers showroom,my 2002 Le Mans is great i love it but for long distance hauling my G as there called in the G forum,gsx1100g@yahoogroups.com well you get the idea,they only made them for three years never caught on for some reason but have become something of classic with people in the know,and can you say reliable some of the chaps in the group have over a 100.000 miles on them having never even touched the motor

well i see i'm starting to ramble so i'll say toodle's good luck with your search.

Stu.