looking at a 2002 LeMans

badge502

My 02 Lemans with a fbf crossover, mistral pipes, open airbox and dynolinked tuned PCIII was the best running guzzi i have ever ridden, it made 85 bhp rear wheel and ran sweeter than any bike I have owned, including japanese bikes, shifted better than my new griso or breva and was faster too.... put a rich maund seat on it and just racked up the miles, absolutely bulletproof

My 02 Lemans with a fbf crossover, mistral pipes, open airbox and dynolinked tuned PCIII was the best running guzzi i have ever ridden, it made 85 bhp rear wheel and ran sweeter than any bike I have owned, including japanese bikes, shifted better than my new griso or breva and was faster too.... put a rich maund seat on it and just racked up the miles, absolutely bulletproof

Hey, that sounds like my bike!!!!!

My :sun: Tenni :wub: has been an absolute pleasure to own and ride, I nearly sold it last year (long story) but one ride into work on a good clear day I thought .... :doh:

this thing is purrrfect,

it handles as well and goes as well/fast as I can ever ride,

it sounds so frig'n good,

and it looks so damn cool that the only thing I could ever get that would attract more envy would be maybe an MV,

so buy it and welcome to the best site on the net.

Cheers,

:bier:

Van

Hey, that sounds like my bike!!!!!

My :sun: Tenni :wub: has been an absolute pleasure to own and ride, I nearly sold it last year (long story) but one ride into work on a good clear day I thought .... :doh:

this thing is purrrfect,

it handles as well and goes as well/fast as I can ever ride,

it sounds so frig'n good,

and it looks so damn cool that the only thing I could ever get that would attract more envy would be maybe an MV,

so buy it and welcome to the best site on the net.

Cheers,

:bier:

Van

thats the problem I have with parting with my V11, I've thought about selling it for the last 2 years but just can't pull the trigger unless it really went to the right home so I just love it and its hard to let go, worst comes to worst I'll get all the seals redone and "winterize" her for a few years until my kids get older, I'm also growing very attached to my RSV and can understand how a man can cheat and then not want to stop and keep both :lol: