SOLD: Selling my Rosso Corsa on ebay

orangeokie

Sorry to hear that Okie. Hope you still pop in here every once in a while to remind us about that Donate button and to remind the electrical problem guys about THE RULES

Good luck with the sale and best of luck with whatever you're moving on to :bier:

Sorry to hear that Okie. Hope you still pop in here every once in a while to remind us about that Donate button and to remind the electrical problem guys about THE RULES

Good luck with the sale and best of luck with whatever you're moving on to :bier:

Ha ha ha . . . The Rules! Yep, and I meant, 'cause its true! My wife keeps asking me if I want to buy a bike on which she can comfortably ride pillion. I think she is thinkng Harley (gag!) Of course I tell her, "sure" (throw me in that briar patch!) I tell her we could get a Norge and have alot of fun together. But she would not let me keep my personal pride and joy Rosso (even though with my work schedule I simply don't have time to ride.) But, NO . . . I can't keep the Rosso and buy a Norge as well. What's a man supposed to do? ha ha

I will continue the fund raiser for this great forum. When football season rolls around (September) keep an eye out and lets all chip in and help Jaap keep this thing going!

Orange

"My wife keeps asking me if I want to buy a bike on which she can comfortably ride pillion. I think she is thinkng Harley (gag!)"

You mean when I click that bouncy pic in your sig I'm not seeing you and the wife on your Harley??? ^_^

You mean when I click that bouncy pic in your sig I'm not seeing you and the wife on your Harley??? ^_^

Please! Do not let my wife know that I posted that! That was before I discovered the joy of the LeMans! :P

• 2 weeks later...

There's more than one *animated* thing I'll miss about you, Or'Okie!

Hope the road smiles to meet you and the sun is always upon your back.:bier::bier:

Ride well, Shoot straight, docc

I am glad/sad to hear you sold your bike. I hope you sold it with the understanding the new owner would have to become a member of this group.......