G.P.R exhaust questions

Bazyl

Hi guys!

Sorry for making another exhaust topic but I was unable to find information's about how G.P.R exhaust performs on V11's.

I noticed that there is some nice deal on http://www.gpr-motorcycle-exhausts.co.uk/ and as I'm still looking for cheaper aftermarket cans than 600 euros (carbon oval mistrals) it looks rather tempting.

My main concerns is sound and fuel management after fitting...I don't have Powercommander or MyEcu so it's a bit gamble I think...

I wonder how they sound like comparing to Mistrals...or FbF's...

Anyway, do you have some information's or opinion's that can be helpful to me to make up my mind ?

Thanks for creative response!

Luke

I have Mistrals on my V11 Sport, at least I think they are, ther's no label on them that I can see.

The nice thing about carbon fiber, they don't get hot enough to cause a burn in fact they make nice hand warmers. They sound awesome.

I don't have any experience other than that. sorry.

Roy

I have Guzzi's "offroad" carbon Mistral on my Sport. They save five pounds (ten Kg) per side! I have ridden with other V11s with carbon, aluminum, titanium, round, oval, this crossover, and that crossover. It has always been fun to say, "Oh the round carbon has much greater resonance than the oval metal." "A deeper sound" and all . . .

They all sound fantastic once the original, awful, choking LaFranconis are off.

Other than a proper tuning, no special firmware/software is needed to enjoy your V11 with the lovely pipes.