paul o

hi all,new member of forum plus new to moto guzzi,bought my first guzzi last week a rosso mondello,am 42 years of age been riding bikes since 14 and have to say sexiest looking bike i have every seen,where the no should be on the side panel there is a piece of cardon fiber sticky tape so im thinking this is the second lot they made,absolulty love this bike a little different to drive than im used to but learning quickly,looking forward to learning all i can about the bike plus moto guzzi in general ,best regards paulo (IRELAND)

Hi, Paulo!

Good for you on the RM! Lot's of great archives here to keep you happy with her.

Seems to me (?) the Rosso Mandello is a 2001 "short frame" (though black not red) with the narrow rear wheel (4.5 in), white guages (Veglia), and the single plate clutch common to the Scura and Tenni.

So, I know this isn't a quiz, but does that all seem right to everyone?

Hang on, Paulo, this is going to be a great ride!:helmet:

Paul, as you are in Ireland, you could send me your contact details and I'll add you to an occasional email list.

There are a few bikes around here, but you seldom see them – and there is no support.

I'm aiming to arrange a meeting South of the Border at some stage over the summer, so if you want to meet up, let me know.

See www.belfastguzzi.com

and the forlorn, abandoned, NIguzzi.yuku.com – no harm in trying!

Slante :bier: