Color in the Catskills IV

RoyB

COLORS IN THE CATSKILLS 4

30 SEP - 2 OCT, 2011

The rivers have subsided, the major roads have been reopened for the most part, Hunter Mountain has been up and running successfully with a couple of other festivals since Hurricane Irene, we are ready to go with CIC 4. The only thing I am not sure about is will YOU be joining us again this year?

We have plenty of space and would love to see you there. With the cancellation of the Killington Classic as a result of the storm damages, we are expecting a larger crowd that usual to come out for a big "fall finale weekend" of riding, entertainment and camping. There will also be a number of vendors attending the event for you to pick up those items you have been meaning to buy all season. MAX BMW will also be back with their off road schools and the BMW Demo Truck on Saturday and Sunday. We are inviting all brands of motorcycles. Please bring your friends. Feel free to cross post this announcement to any other motorcycle groups you think might enjoy this event.

Best of all, IT IS STILL A FREE EVENT !!

If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to drop me an e mail or give my cell phone a call.

I hope to see you there!

Michael Friedle

Colors in the Catskills 4

914-489-4174 cell

mfriedle@verizon.net

www.HunterMtn.com