Why choose a v11 Le Mans over a Sport?

Goose Moose

...if i actually need to go somewhere, i'll take the beemer...

Why?

If I want to go somewhere, I'll take the LeMans. I've said before that I've had 2 Beemers, but I'm a slow learner. :whistle:;) That's why they make all kinds, of course, but *in my opinion* BMWs, especially airheads are about as much fun as watching grass grow.

No offense intended.. B)

Why?

If I want to go somewhere, I'll take the LeMans. I've said before that I've had 2 Beemers, but I'm a slow learner. :whistle:;) That's why they make all kinds, of course, but *in my opinion* BMWs, especially airheads are about as much fun as watching grass grow.

No offense intended.. B)

no offense taken. what i said is *need* to go somewhere.

my RS will go 275 miles before needing fuel. it has large hard luggage & i can load it down like a packhorse.(good alternative to taking the car)

i live where it rains. a LOT. it has a great fairing. and it is very comfortable for traveling long distances at a high rate of speed.

and it is very reliable.

and i agree, it can be quite boring. that's why i have the Le Mans.

most of my riding is for fun, i'll ALWAYS take the LeMans for that.

and i've done much more riding since i've owned it.

i hope i've answered the question.

sorry about hijacking the thread.

regards, stef

Why?

No offense intended.. B)

no offense taken. what i said is *need* to go somewhere.

my RS will go 275 miles before needing fuel. it has large hard luggage & i can load it down like a packhorse.(good alternative to taking the car)

i live where it rains. a LOT. it has a great fairing. and it is very comfortable for traveling long distances at a high rate of speed.

and it is very reliable.

and i agree, it can be quite boring. that's why i have the Le Mans.

most of my riding is for fun, i'll ALWAYS take the LeMans for that.

and i've done much more riding since i've owned it.

i hope i've answered the question.

sorry about hijacking the thread.

regards, stef

:thumbsup: Completely understood, Stef.. in my advancing years, I can't sit on a bike for more than 2 hours at a stretch, so the Rosso has plenty of range for me. Thats why they make all kinds. :grin: I sold the Norge that was a *great* all weather mile eater because I wasn't having fun with it..