V11 Sport Handguards

cpallenjr

P1020937.jpg

just fitted these, might need a little 'tweaking' but very happy. Set off this morning 1degree above freezing hands not too bad, did a hour's ride after work temp around 4 degrees(40f) and my hands where nice a warm- happy!

• Like 1

Just froze my fingers this morning at the same temperature. I am now looking into a set.

How about these stylish and aerodynamic handguards? I think they go nicely with the pink t-shirt.

It gets this cold in kalifornia???

Our joke in San Diego is that we have four seasons: December, January, February, and Summer. While that's somewhat true for the low-elevation areas, the local mountains get snow every year (see my recent picture in "where the fun starts" thread.) I live at about 50 feet elevation and can be over 5,000 feet within an hour's ride from home. Further North, there are ski resorts in the mountains near Los Angeles. Still further North there is year-round snow and glaciers in the Sierra Nevada mountain range. It's a huge and interesting state.

I took a buddy from Stamford, Lincs on a ride here. He nearly wet himself with excitement - and then I told him we were still on the "warm-up" roads. Ocean, desert, and mountains all on the same loop - huge changes in temperature.  

So - yeah, I'd like some fancy black handguards.

Yes would love to visit sometime, was only joking, my only experience of US is Florida, but would love to explore the west coast someday

I'd be happy to serve as your twisty-road tour-guide.