What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

This world in my hand dissolves when riding thru the bush in the hills to the syncopated beat - pulling into a no reception pub my pint filled hand soon becomes more than the sum of its parts

In reality it’s a lovely break… from the matrix!

My Guzzi rides are my grounding

Cheers 🍺

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, activpop said:

And in a few short years...the Beatles.  Phew!

Bruh.

The first time someone said "Wait! Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings??" was 1985. 

You're late to the party.

1 hour ago, ScuRoo said:

This world in my hand dissolves when riding thru the bush in the hills to the syncopated beat - pulling into a no reception pub my pint filled hand soon becomes more than the sum of its parts

Cheers 🍺

There are certain songs close enough to the heart that I do not listen to them. 'Mad World' is one, and a couple other Moby makes.

• Like 3
On 6/1/2024 at 3:25 PM, ScuRoo said:

Cheers 🍺

The first video is sad to watch for the simple reason it is true . Every second of it is true. 

I am going to have to watch the second video a few more times to understand what is going on here.

I watched a doco on Cold Chisel last night. I don't have a single album of theirs but god they had some great songs. Done Walker wrote brilliant lyrics and this is an anthem to many Vietnam vets along with " I as only nineteen" by Redgum. Khe Sanh was banned from commercial radio for years because of some of the lyrics in the song but the band didn't give a @#!#$# and kept playing pubs and venues. In the end record companies were forced to sign them simply because of their massive live following. I must buy a best of album from Cold Chisel.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

I must buy a best of album from Cold Chisel.

I've got one.

I actually never liked them all that much at the time, but they were kind of omnipresent. Having some of their music here helps me not feel so far away from home. And some of the songs really are very good. :)

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, p6x said:

When you ride your V11, this song is highly recommended!

i think I have every version of Ghost Riders ever recorded in my digital collection. The Outlaws' is still my favorite.

• Like 2
On 6/5/2024 at 7:39 AM, audiomick said:

I've got one.

I actually never liked them all that much at the time, but they were kind of omnipresent. Having some of their music here helps me not feel so far away from home. And some of the songs really are very good. :)

If your homesick Mick here another CC one for you and a juxtaposition by Sara Blasco from the movie Little fish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1