Gratuitous Pics of Girls + Guzzi

On 4/22/2024 at 2:11 PM, activpop said:

Something about those jugs...

Geez,,she could pop round and gaze at my greenie any time she likes.....!

Maybe bring Vespa girl too?

Cheers 

• Haha 2
On 5/18/2024 at 10:17 PM, KINDOY2 said:

Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 1.13.36 PM.png

Nitpicking time (again...). :grin:

The chin strap on the helmet seems to be not done up, and the helmet seems to be too big for her, i.e. not her helmet, i.e. the photo is staged. Yes, I know they all are, but one can make an effort....

On top of that, when I sit on a bike, the right hand is on the brake lever, and the left foot is down. Left hand on the clutch and right foot down is only just before riding off, and then the right hand is mostly on the brake lever right up until I start releasing the clutch.

Still, the bike is on the centre stand, so the photo is obviously really a set-up.

So why is she pulling in the clutch?

As I said, one can make an effort when setting up a photo... B)

5 minutes ago, audiomick said:

The chin strap on the helmet seems to be not done up, and the helmet seems to be too big for her, i.e. not her helmet, i.e. the photo is staged. Yes, I know they all are, but one can make an effort....

On top of that, when I sit on a bike, the right hand is on the brake lever, and the left foot is down. Left hand on the clutch and right foot down is only just before riding off, and then the right hand is mostly on the brake lever right up until I start releasing the clutch.

Still, the bike is on the centre stand, so the photo is obviously really a set-up.

Sounds good. You're on, mate!  :pic:  :sun:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, audiomick said:

Answering that is going to take a while, but maybe I will rise to it... B)

I always thought it would be compelling to have photos of my luscious Sport with an appropriate "model."  :wub:

There are so many obstacles to that happening. Not the least of which is being a bassman. :unsure:

My guitar guys asked me, "What do you call the woman on the arm of a bassman?"

> a tattoo <

:whistle:

IMG_2403.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, audiomick said:

Really?

You are familiar with the "In the vicinity of Neutral" warning light on the dash?

Perhaps I've been doing it wrong all these years but my hand is always on the clutch prior to starting and I slowly release once the engine is running. Her other hand appears to be close to the starter.

I see your point though and I never start a bike on the stand, center or side.

12 hours ago, docc said:

I always thought it would be compelling to have photos of my luscious Sport with an appropriate "model."  :wub:

There are so many obstacles to that happening. Not the least of which is being a bassman. :unsure:

My guitar guys asked me, "What do you call the woman on the arm of a bassman?"

> a tattoo <

:whistle:

IMG_2403.jpg

Docc, I think you'd like these Breastaurants next time you're in Taxas.

Bombshells-near%20houston.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, audiomick said:

:huh2:...:helmet:

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, audiomick said:

Not sure why you are nitpicking, but at a stop I would tend to have my right leg down and left leg up, that way I can put the bike into gear or into neutral. And the clutch in would be standard when starting as the neutral light on a Guzzi is always a best guess deal. Sure you put it in neutral, but is it?

Also, impressive that she can flat foot with the bike on the center stand....

• Like 2

Just saying, go back to april 22, all will be forgotten  :rasta:

Cheers Tom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, GuzziMoto said:

impressive that she can flat foot with the bike on the center stand....

Legs all the way up to her arse. :whistle:

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...