Gratuitous Pics of Girls + Guzzi

43 minutes ago, audiomick said:

That's probably a girl, but definitely not a Guzzi. :luigi:

You never saw the movie "Grand Prix".  

10 hours ago, KINDOY2 said:

Probably the Baltic..

Ok, so only a little bit salty. But nevertheless, I hope she washed the bike down thourougly afterwards. B)

From what I know of her she is very bike savvy and self sufficient  not her first Motorcycle ,Moto Guzzi, nor her first Griso and they all look nicely appointed...so most likely this one is no different.

10 minutes ago, KINDOY2 said:

From what I know of her she is very bike savvy and self sufficient  not her first Motorcycle ,Moto Guzzi, nor her first Griso and they all look nicely appointed...so most likely this one is no different.

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 8.05.33 AM.png

8 hours ago, KINDOY2 said:

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 8.05.33 AM.png

What is that? It is entirely possible to make an attractive motorcycle with a good seating postion from a small block Guzzi. See, for instance, the V50 Monza und V35 Imola. Beautiful, perfect riding position. The bike in that picture is just wrong. B)

EDIT: for those who aren't familiar with the small block models, this is the V35 Imola. I've got one, and I am very fond of it. Bugger all power, but very pretty and loads of fun:

https://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/moto guzzi/moto_guzzi_v35_imola 79.htm

The bike in the picture looks like it might have started out as one of these:

https://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/moto guzzi/moto_guzzi_v65c.htm

Spectacularly ugly from the factory, but the "costum bobber" in the picture is no improvement. :wacko:

Annuveredit: you can tell it is a small block by the rocker covers. Unmistakeable. ;)

You know I've worked on race bikes for women that race, I've pit crewed for woman racers, I've dated women riders, I've been on multi bike 3 day magazine road test with a female rider on the team and obviously observed many of them at track days. One thing they all share in common. No matter how good they ride on the road or track once you get to walking pace like the pits or a carpark they are all wobbly accidents waiting to happen and more times than I can count do happen. :huh2:

Phil  

• Sad 2
2 hours ago, audiomick said:

What is that? It is entirely possible to make an attractive motorcycle with a good seating postion from a small block Guzzi. See, for instance, the V50 Monza und V35 Imola. Beautiful, perfect riding position. The bike in that picture is just wrong. B)

EDIT: for those who aren't familiar with the small block models, this is the V35 Imola. I've got one, and I am very fond of it. Bugger all power, but very pretty and loads of fun:

https://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/moto guzzi/moto_guzzi_v35_imola 79.htm

The bike in the picture looks like it might have started out as one of these:

https://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/moto guzzi/moto_guzzi_v65c.htm

Spectacularly ugly from the factory, but the "costum bobber" in the picture is no improvement. :wacko:

Annuveredit: you can tell it is a small block by the rocker covers. Unmistakeable. ;)

I don't judge other peoples motorcycles..Its like judging their choice in wives, ..unless they are just horrible beasts..its their bike, they can paint it in pink poka dots and run it up a flag pole and light it on fire if they like..

I doubt anyone who has been riding a number of years and had a few bikes has owned one that they put together that didn't wish they had done differently than they did at the time..I sure have a few..and I've had a few women, as well as a few male associates I would like to change out as well...the beauty of life is having my own mind.

When it comes down to it..Woman or Man or beast ..if they have a love for 2 wheels and a motor..especially if its Italian 95% of the time I can find  have some common ground.