farewell and thanks

Guest rsvp

Guest rsvp

Traded the guzzi lemans on a R1150GS, the bmw dealer was drooling over the low mileage lemans. In fact a line was forming for the bike. I want to thank all of you for the great info. Without you guys I could not have kept the bike running. Good bike but zero dealer support/service in my area (southeast). One of t :bier: he :bier: best forums I have been on. You guys stay safe. david

Guest rsvp

BTW, have a stucchi crossover and off road aluminum mistrials for sale from my 2002 lemans, Less than 1k miles. 575 to you (continental USA). orangebh@charter.net . david

I exactly understand your choice.

It is easy to switch to another bike than our Moto Guzzi.

Moto Guzzi is not trustworthy. Maybe it is not fast enough to be competitive with some Jappo or some other Italian fool. Moto Guzzi is heavy. It is not a butterfly. It is not cheap for the maintenance. And sometimes we have to wait too long for some stupid piece from Italy. Or we get a wrong one.

But…

If my V11 will ride again, that’s music. I am the conductor of that sound, of that orchestra.

I am also the conductor of that piece of work which is riding on the road.

That piece of history, that piece of me.

That’s why I get your move. And I ask myself, “Is Moto Guzzi it worth?”….

Guest Marcel

So do I.

Therefore I've got an 8 year old Transalp that has never let me standing. Enjoyable ride but no emotion. Reliable. So I always have wheels.

Guest geezerx

I've also made the tuff decission. Recently traded the V11 Sport for a Speed Triple.

Loved the V11 but moved on for lack of dealer support. Lost 3 dealers within 150 mile radius in 2 years. Unfortunatelly, I require dealer support and for some unfathonable reason MGNA seems determined not to provide it. :moon:

To echo rsvp's sentiment, this forum and wildguzzi are two of the best forums in which I have had the privelege of participating. Could it possibly be related to the more MATURE nature of the members? :grin:

Take care and be safe.

Bruce