TPS & Trim setting

Guest Steve in VA

Guest Steve in VA

I am about to take the V11S in for service, just because. What TPS setting are you guys using? 3.6 degrees?

And for Trim, that is done w/ an EGA setting, correct?

The bike is running well now, but I want to take the PCIII off (no idea how it will run then), get it tuned, put the PC III back on, and eventually get a custom map.

Guest motorheadbob

Steve,Ive set my TPS at 500m.volts=3.6 throttle opening with good results seems to run better as time goes by,for what reason ive no clue,but i like it!

I see you live in Richmond,Im in Toano,we should meet sometime to ride/you going to Va rally in Beuna Vista?

Bob Mulligan in Toano,VA

2002 Lemans

1999 VFR

1977 XS650/780cc :mg:

Guest jerroldt

TX REDNECK:

How about a real picture of you? I bet that you are 30 years old, slim and fit with a wry sense of humor.

If nothing else, I think I know his real name...

...how's that? :P

:lol:

His bike AFAIK:

jimnelsonv11sport.jpg

...that sure is a CLEAN bike TX. How do you have time to ride with all that polishing? And I'm sure that blue billet clutch reservoir cover really adds some HP ;)

Guest Steve in VA

Thanks Redneck. I done been seen that. And wad what I had thought, but wondering what people are using w/ success, esp. w/o PCIII.

Nice looking bike too bro.

The more I look at this forum, the more I want a new Sport model. Hmm... If they had hard luggage mounts for the Billy-Bob..

I guess I will need to find a sidecar instead.