V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

18 minutes ago, activpop said:

Yes, that was the greenie there. He was asking that 13k for each of them, not both. I talked to him quite a bit while he was there. He offered to deliver them to my house if I bought them.  13k was a few hundred more than what he paid for them less than a year ago. I though he was a bit high on his asking price, so I declined. :blink:

And let me just say, if I misunderstood his pricing, that's my bad. But I think I heard him right. 

If you spoke in person, I'm sure you must be right. $13k seems optimistic, the $9000 he dropped to immediately after the rally is fairly significant.

52 minutes ago, Joe said:

Docc looks stock but could it be a 2002 rear wheel installed on an 01?  :huh: Would it even fit? :unsure:

Yes, the 5.5" from the LongFrames will fit the earlier ShortFrames. I've just never seen or heard of a 5" "Racing" rim fro the early Sports. None of the later bikes had silver rims like that, but a later rim could have been color changed, of course.

28 minutes ago, MotoKnee said:

If you spoke in person, I'm sure you must be right. $13k seems optimistic, the $9000 he dropped to immediately after the rally is fairly significant.

Yet, that $13,000 was for the pair of V11?  While the Greenie is priced $8,500US, by itself, now?

54 minutes ago, docc said:

Yes, the 5.5" from the LongFrames will fit the earlier ShortFrames. I've just never seen or heard of a 5" "Racing" rim fro the early Sports. None of the later bikes had silver rims like that, but a later rim could have been color changed, of course.

Yet, that $13,000 was for the pair of V11?  While the Greenie is priced $8,500US, by itself, now?

Activpop stated he wanted $13k each, and I agreed that must be correct. The seller then lowered the price to $9000 each.

??

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, docc said:

3785 miles only? a 2001 Motorcycle? is this something you use as a display in your bedroom, so you can pretend before going to sleep?

It looks brand new on the photos...

• Like 1

He was asking 13k each at the rally. I never saw the ad for the reduced price of 9K for each. They were beautiful, but not priced for a quick sale. Lots of trailered miles on them now.

• Thanks 1