6018cb4690840d39563b586376550510.jpg

Sent fra min SM-S906B via Tapatalk

• Like 1

It did not take much to exacerbate the quality of the forces on track!

It was quite impressive to see how experience is still the thing...

This weekend, we have Moto America at COTA.

A QUOTA @COTA?...

lol!

• Haha 1

It is not out of the question that Marc Marquez could win this years title. But if he can't win it I suspect he would rather Jorge Martin win it. Hopefully that won't happen again.

On 9/9/2024 at 8:20 AM, GuzziMoto said:

It is not out of the question that Marc Marquez could win this years title. But if he can't win it I suspect he would rather Jorge Martin win it. Hopefully that won't happen again.

I agree with you.

I have to come back on my previous statement that Marc Marquez would be doing the "arbitrage" between Francesco Bagnaia and Jorge Martin.

When you look at the last two GP, Aragon and Misano, Marc Marquez becomes untouchable as soon as the track condition are complicated.

In Aragon, the asphalt was terrible after the two showers on Friday and Saturday night.

In Misano, the rain during the race demonstrated that our two major protagonists can't fare up to Marc Marquez. Bagnaia admitted that he could not keep Marc's pace.

After the next Misano GP, the caravan embarks for the offshore dates, and there, anything can happen in terms of weather. If any of these poor conditions are met, my money is on Marc Marquez to be able to reel in the two top Ducatisti.

53 points difference with Jorge Martin and 7 more GP left, Marc can easily come back.

Edited by p6x
  • Like 1