My phone feed is telling me that Dorna would like for Rossi to quit diss-ing Marc over '15.  It's not good for the sport.  I suppose Dorna should've done something back in '15?

Edited by LowRyter
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, LowRyter said:

My phone feed is telling me that Dorna would like for Rossi to quit diss-ing Marc over '15.  It's not good for the sport.  I suppose Dorna should've done something back in '15?

This is correct. Rossi has released his gripe in a recent interview, quoting that 2015 will forever remain a black spot in his career because of Marc Marquez. Carmelo Ezpeleta complimented Marc Marquez for his choice to not comment on Rossi's accusation.

Time and time again, Dorna and its stewards have proven they could not really provide any kind of understandable justice.

Personally, I think Rossi should not have been punished, de facto ruining his chances to win that tenth title.

They should have let the championship end without taking a drastic decision.

In any case, like with everything else, some viewed Marc Marquez as only racing without doing anything wrong.

2 hours ago, PJPR01 said:

Well well...another great race!  Won't spoil the outcome for those who have not seen it yet!  Nice to see the Big 3 fighting tooth and nail to the end.

Where did you watch it? I recorded on TruTv and before the race started it went into a nascar show then baseball.. how can I get the race now? 

41 minutes ago, fotoguzzi said:

Where did you watch it? I recorded on TruTv and before the race started it went into a nascar show then baseball.. how can I get the race now? 

I have the Moto GP app on Apple TV…there is also a good 6 minute summary on YouTube…you can find the Moto GP channel and it will show highlights of the races and sprints and other interesting tidbits.  I’m not sure if there are any other sources to see the whole race besides the MotoGP app on AppleTV

14 hours ago, PJPR01 said:

Well well...another great race!  Won't spoil the outcome for those who have not seen it yet!  Nice to see the Big 3 fighting tooth and nail to the end.

I think it was more a battle of the old faithful with only one of the rising star... the other star was clearly shining in a different twighlight.

Makes you wonder what 2025 is going to look like. It seems very evident to me that when it comes to mastering new conditions, strategy, experience, astuteness easily dominate. This victory was engineered from the pits, and overcoming the various spanners thrown into the path seemed like a breeze.

Buriram will maybe be a revenge territory for those spoiled...

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, PJPR01 said:

...with an unexpected outcome given the rather unusual start as well.  That has to be a record...coming from last to first against 2 super stars.

I don't think we should be surprised; the guy has some incredible qualities, resilience, combined with experience.

At the beginning of the season, it seemed that Pedro Acosta was going to be his natural heir; however, in view of the latest performances, we may need to revised the judgement on this one. Well, without being harsh of course. Pedro is still in his rookie year in MotoGP.

Now, let us not forget that Philip Island is a counterclockwise track, immensely favored by MM. New asphalt meant unknown conditions, again a factor where MM shines like nobody else.

I think it is a given that he should be at the top of the list of the potential winners for the 2025 title.

• Like 1

The original broadcast of the race on TruTV / TNT Sports ran into an issue. It was on right after a baseball game, which ran way late. They did not delay the coverage of the race but rather just cut to the race when they were finally done with the baseball game. I set my DVR to record it but since they did not delay the coverage of the race all my DVR got was the end of the post race coverage. Luckily I did not see who had won. But TruTV / TNT Sports typically re-airs the MotoGP race on Monday. So we were able to watch the full coverage of the race last night. Sadly, I stayed out of this thread as I did not want to spoil the race, so it is too late for anyone who still hasn't seen it to catch it last night. Hope everyone got to see it.

P.S. F' baseball! I would rather watch grass grow. Or paint dry.

• Like 1