Relay mounts

Art

43 minutes ago, audiomick said:

No, go down a bit. You're looking for # 1 901 355 975.

The second last column with the grey background, 100 or 50 or 25, is the number of units in a package ( Stück je Packung ). The part number is the last column; "Bestellnummer", 10 digits.

In the first grey column from the left, see "Flachsteckhülse mit Rastnase". The Rastnase is the barb that holds the receptacle in the relay base.

Okay, I see that in your spec sheet link as the ninth group down, but not the last.

Is part number 1 901 355 975 correct for all positions under the relay?

[edit: It appears the three connections next to one another are more likely 4.8 mm while the other two parallel connections are the 6.3mm . . .]

converted-20230220-2141285-1p1jk2l.jpg?1

BOSCH 1 901 355 975 - Cable Connector

1 hour ago, docc said:

...the ninth group down, but not the last.

not the last, the fourth last. That is the ninth group down. :whistle:

1 hour ago, docc said:

Is part number 1 901 355 975 correct for all positions under the relay?

[edit: It appears the three connections next to one another are more likely 4.8 mm while the other two parallel connections are the 6.3mm . . .]

I can't say for sure, but I am (or was) fairly convinced that the connectors on my relays are all 6.3 mm. :huh2:

I'll try and find time to have a look tomorrow.

Either way, those connectors seem to me to be a fairly standarised part. I dare say they don't even need to be Bosch, as long as they have the barb, and are the right size.

Bosch might last longer, though. :)

• Like 1

Haha, "the fourth last " is a new phrase for me and I misread it. :blush:

Measuring some relay spades and looking at the mounting block, it appears the two parallel slots (I know they have numbers) are 6.3mm and the three parallel slots are 4.8mm . . .

0496.png

10 hours ago, docc said:

, it appears the two parallel slots... are 6.3mm and the three parallel slots are 4.8mm . . .

Ok, referring to that data sheet again, in the same block (fourth last, ninth down...) the top entry # 1 904 492 016

is a 4.8 mm connector. It is also listed at the place you linked further up:

https://rct-global.com/part/receptacle-to-suit-mini-relay-4-8mm-bosch-1-904-492-016/

The difficulty with those connectors might be finding someone who is willing to sell less than 100 at a time... :huh2:

• Like 1