Guzzi meeting in John Day 2024

1 hour ago, activpop said:

I asked about the branding iron. Here was the reply...

We have a branding iron that is specific to the Rally and others - that people are welcome to brand a piece of wood or if you have leather gloves, belt, etc that you'd like to brand you are welcome to do so. Roy Harvey from the Washington Moto Guzzi Club has been doing it for some time and will be there to assist and give pointers.  

You don't have to do it but it's available if you so desire.  

You can always use the branding iron the Yellowstone way....

8 minutes ago, p6x said:

You can always use the branding iron the Yellowstone way....

I'm still rinsing the Javex out of my eyes,after the thought of Docc in his micro shorts.

But I will contribute, to whatever libation fund is needed; 

if Docc decides to go all in on the branding theme,,,

:grin:  

:2c:

• Haha 1

Sounds like real motivation for Docc to ride out across country on his sport to the center of the modern civilized world, John Day Oregon, to be properly branded.  That would be a helluva ride on a sport….

Maybe i shouldn’t be, but I’m still mildly astounded that folks are coming from distance to John Day.  I’m quite fond of that area, but it’s pretty much just a wide spot in the road.  Yes, surrounded by some great riding, and I suppose a lot easier to arrange for space for a lot of folks to camp and hang out, so that largely addresses why such a place i suppose, but still seems odd. 

• Haha 1