UK Government Brings I.C.E MOTORCYCLE BAN forward to 2030!

I've seen a few interviews with these people over the last few years but nobody's listening for the reasons mentioned. People would rather listen to irrational teenagers. Does anyone know a rational teenager.

Phil 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2024 at 7:58 AM, Lucky Phil said:

I've seen a few interviews with these people over the last few years but nobody's listening for the reasons mentioned. People would rather listen to irrational teenagers. Does anyone know a rational teenager.

Phil 

One reason nobody’s listening is that there’s a lot of ‘in plain sight’ obfuscation going on under our noses that various levels of grubberment are implementing.

Here in Australia it’s rife.

Here’s an insightful discussion about how the climate emergency scare will move people and communities from their homes

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

This is interesting. Are we going to to go down another stupid path? You bet we are. All of this guys stuff is very good. Mainly technical engine stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think we should get everyone to start using pedal cars & tricycles .

No bicycles . Why ? Because they are the most efficient mode of transportation and I don't own any bicycle manufacturing companies . 

On 4/8/2024 at 6:29 AM, ScuRoo said:

Rational teenagers? How very dare you!

Only Asperger teens are rational 

https://dailysceptic.org/2024/03/31/the-green-energy-mess-that-nobody-will-admit-to/

Were you a rational teenager ? Neither was I .

ALL teenagers need to do two years in the military PERIOD . R Lee Ermy would be a great motivational speaker .  The big difference between R Lee and my dad ? My dad meant what he said .

I watch "Driving 4 answers" content too Phil and although I knew some of the story, I found that video quite shocking.

As for "Stuart Fillingham" the YouTuber on the first post, he's forever posting grossly over exaggerated vids on nefarious beaurocrats coming after yer bikes. Of his videos I've watched they're exagerated and misinformed. I cannot stand his accent nor narration and think he does it to up his views, which I class as duplicitous.

One quote from Pete that always made me smile and I'm paraphrasing, ........."If anybody complains, just tell them the bike runs on very old sunshine"  

• Like 1

WEF; "What do the plebes who most like their freedom, the free thinkers, the control-resistant ones, like to do that proper slaves do not?"

1. Guns
2. Motorcycles
3, Travel to places where we don't have revenue streams, so list as dangerous on the Department of State website

Let's eliminate those things.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I get that it's a big blow for those who love and appreciate gasoline motorcycles, but it’s about time this happened. Whether we like it or not, we need to start thinking about the environment and try to fix the consequences of our actions over the past few decades. While many will argue that banning the production of ICE motorcycles won’t solve the problem, I think it’s a good move. After all, the production of all sorts of electric scooters and bikes is really picking up. I personally prefer a more relaxed pace, so scooters are my choice. But e-bikes are just as good as gas bikes. So, one era ends, but another begins.

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, ClaudeMayer said:

I get that it's a big blow for those who love and appreciate gasoline motorcycles, but it’s about time this happened. Whether we like it or not, we need to start thinking about the environment and try to fix the consequences of our actions over the past few decades. While many will argue that banning the production of ICE motorcycles won’t solve the problem, I think it’s a good move. 

Something for you to consider . Lawn & industrial power equipment produce more emissions than do vehicles .

8 minutes ago, gstallons said:

Something for you to consider . Lawn & industrial power equipment produce more emissions than do vehicles .

Don't bother getting into a discussion it's pointless. Once someone is on a bandwagon and gets feeling all warm and fuzzy with the other climate warriors involved in this now 2 trillion dollar " climate emergency" industry there's no changing their ideas. You just need to wait it out or the next big panic comes along. Like "peak oil" the "ozone hole" the "70's oil panic" the "Y2K bug" Eventually another train pulls out of the "panic station" and they all jump on that. The next generation won't be worrying about the climate they'll be too busy scrapping old wind turbines, solar panels and Lithium batteries and getting a headache figuring how to do that without wrecking the planets ecology.

Phil    

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Waist of time and and. I’ve been wanting for someone to explain to me, there was palm trees on Svalbard and Hardangervidda here thousands of years ago, no Cadilacs idling then. Cycles. End of bla bla from me concerning this matter. Back to our beloved Guzzi engines.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 3

You can't even  talk about Coke or Pepsi w/o it becoming a fistfight .  

I do know , I don't have the answers.

• Like 1
On 6/14/2024 at 10:04 AM, ClaudeMayer said:

I get that it's a big blow for those who love and appreciate gasoline motorcycles, but it’s about time this happened. Whether we like it or not, we need to start thinking about the environment and try to fix the consequences of our actions over the past few decades. While many will argue that banning the production of ICE motorcycles won’t solve the problem, I think it’s a good move. 

You've been here 2 weeks and your second post is supporting the destruction of the purpose of the list  you joined?

• Like 1