Ohlins Forks - Complete with Triple Clamps

Scud

This a complete set, all boxed up and ready to ship or pick up. It's from a low-mile Scura that another member parted out, due to a garage accident that messed up the back end but only put one scratch on these forks. You can rotate the fork so the scratch will not be visible when mounted. Other than the scratch, they look like new. No leakage.

Steering bearings look good (But if you're swapping forks, you may as well put new bearings and races).

Includes axle and spacer.

Asking $1,100 for the complete set-up. I have pics that I can text anyone who is interested.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Scud said:

This a complete set, all boxed up and ready to ship or pick up. It's from a low-mile Scura that another member parted out, due to a garage accident that messed up the back end but only put one scratch on these forks. You can rotate the fork so the scratch will not be visible when mounted. Other than the scratch, they look like new. No leakage.

Steering bearings look good (But if you're swapping forks, you may as well put new bearings and races).

Includes axle and spacer.

Asking $1,100 for the complete set-up. I have pics that I can text anyone who is interested.

2002 and newer?

Posted (edited)

It's from a 2002 Scura, but I think it would work on any year V11. I think the steering head and bearings are all the same. The frame is longer on 2002+ vs 2001 and earlier, but I don't think that would make a difference. Maybe somebody has actually done the swap?

A Rosso Mandello would look lovely with a set of gold forks...

Edited by Scud
CF fender no longer available
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Scud said:

It's from a 2002 Scura, but I think it would work on any year V11. I think the steering head and bearings are all the same. The frame is longer on 2002+ vs 2001 and earlier, but I don't think that would make a difference. Maybe somebody has actually done the swap?

A Rosso Mandello would look lovely with a set of gold forks...

BTW - I also have an original CF front fender that fits these forks.

The Ohlins forks will fit the original triple clamps too. Been there, done that

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yes - the bolt pattern for the fender is different than the Marzocchi forks. OEM CF fenders are hard to find, but aftermarket fenders are readily available, and IMO look better than the OEM ones.

• Like 2