V11 titanium exhausts

MojoFuzzi

Thanks a lot Guys, this info is very helpful. It is much appreciated and I’ll post a picture once the exhausts are fitted. 

regards Ezli

Yes but some ways end up looking bodgy and the mufflers cocked at funny angles from the rear and to much outward rotation at the front. I'd be interested to see some images side, front and rear of Titanium high mount mufflers and secondaries mounted to std length passenger pegs.

Phil

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2024 at 9:00 PM, MartyNZ said:

I hope that you know that those cans are really easy to dent, so look after them. 

Oh yeah you got that right. I managed to purchase a set with the ECU, footpeg hangers, adaptor plates and...........a few dents.

Puled them apart (one had no packing left at all) and used a combination of soft hammers on a 75mm PVC pipe to remove the dents. Followed a thread on this forum and they came up pretty good.

Cafe Sport.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the help guys, I fabricate some brackets and managed to source some 1100 sport footrests via the Dutch Guzzi forum. I also had to re-fabricate the position of the indicators because I had previously fitted a tail tidy. I tried to post a picture via my mobile but it says the file is to big. Might try it later on the laptop. Anyway, all fitted now and went for a test ride, sounds great 👌🏻

cheers 👋🏼

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MojoFuzzi said:

Thanks for all the help guys, I fabricate some brackets and managed to source some 1100 sport footrests via the Dutch Guzzi forum. I also had to re-fabricate the position of the indicators because I had previously fitted a tail tidy. I tried to post a picture via my mobile but it says the file is to big. Might try it later on the laptop. Anyway, all fitted now and went for a test ride, sounds great 👌🏻

cheers 👋🏼

Would love to see your V11, @MojoFuzzi!

Take a few minutes and set up an Album in the forum's Gallery:

4 minutes ago, MojoFuzzi said:

Here's some pictures of the end result. 

Is that a Rosso LeMansDello?

• Confused 1

Did they come with the LeMans upper?

2 minutes ago, po18guy said:

Did they come with the LeMans upper?

Yes, the 2003-on Rosso Corsa are long frame V11 with the long tank (internal pump/filter) and the LeMans faring with the checkerboard graphics. And Ohlins!).

large.IMG_2862.jpg.2b586b888d88816ebe4b8

@MojoFuzzi's Rosso Corsa

The 2001 Rosso Mandello is a special edition first generation Sport with short (black) frame, short tank (chin pad with external pump/filter), and a carbon fiber "flyscreen" (fork mounted).

large.20230616_085620.jpg.fac2d96afa7dbf

@Guzzijens's Rosso Mandello

If you leave a Rosso Corsa and a Rosso Mandello in the garage too long without adult supervision, a Ballabio could be the outcome . . .

IMG_4150.jpeg

@Steve S's Ballabio

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)

Ah, Ballabio, the red-headed step-child! Guzzi has more of a family trunk than a family tree. Whole lotta inbreedin' going on among V11s.

Edited by po18guy
  • Haha 1