Need some guidance here! Its urgent!

Ali Fra

Hey fellas! 

1)

On my way back from Amsterdam to Norway, I am stuck on the road because of a rear wheel bearings issue.

I have found a mechanic here in Denmark, but I need a brand and size for rear wheel bearing. Its kinda urgent!

2) I have some weird issue with starting. I guess some cables touch the ground and somehow the bike wont start when I keep it straight but It will if I turn the steering wheel slightly to the right. Dou you have any ideas how can I solve this problem? 

Thanks in advance friends! 

I woud check the cables in the ign lock, and at the same time make a little loop with the wiring and strap it easily on the lock. Every time you turn the handlebars it will strain yor cables.

Bearings shoud be easy obtainable, will go looking if nesecearly. Same time again check the lenght of the spacer between bearings. If 12cm ad a 1mm shims.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 2

Bearings size  20x47x14.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Turning the steering to exact starting is an issue with the clutch switch connectors. They are a bit fussy to get to on the fully faired V11, but can be seen to . . .

These are the "bullet connectors" from the clutch switch on the left side of the spine frame beneath the fuel tank:

DSCN1472.jpg

• Like 1