'02 V11 for sale (AS OF 9/16/24, CURRENTLY OFF MARKET/NOT FOR SALE)

CURRENTLY OFF MARKET/NOT FOR SALE

Hello to all.  I know eventually someone would pickup on my ad via FB or in one of the MG classifieds.  Hate to let her go but with 6 motorcycles in garage it's time to thin it out a bit.  Anyways, yeah it has a steep price tag on it but it is "unmolested" except for docc's suggestion of Omron relays which cured my temperamental fuse blowing problem.  Also the MPH bar risers are installed as well.  Gonna keep my red '03 because it's "loud and proud" and a hoot to ride.  Can't really justify running the '02 hard having the 03. Besides it's completely stock, that quiet sewing machine sort of ride. 

Anyways, feel free to roast me on the price but I have $7500 in it, $500 shipping and a new set of tires.  Otherwise it is unchanged since I purchased August 2020 except for additional enjoyable mileage over 2400 (now 5980) including a few days at the Spine Raid riding my favorite road Cherohala Skyway.

(I recently purchased a Yamaha T7 Tenere in January so I have something to explore gravel/dirt roads with my buddy.  I paid 12K for that OTD and have dumped another 6K plus in improving it's shortcomings.  So yeah, $6900 negotiable is pretty cheap for classic Italian machinery)

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/505912985141034?ref=share_attachment

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ergoERzXaEie8jiV8

Edited by Tom in Virginia
OFF MARKET/NOT FOR SALE
  • Like 3

Hi Tom. It seems that one must be registered on Facebook (not going to happen) to see that. Have you got it listed somewhere else?

Not that I'm about to buy it, but I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world who is allergic to Facebook. B)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom in Virginia said:

Hello to all.  I know eventually someone would pickup on my ad via FB or in one of the MG classifieds.  Hate to let her go but with 6 motorcycles in garage it's time to thin it out a bit.  Anyways, yeah it has a steep price tag on it but it is "unmolested" except for docc's suggestion of Omron relays which cured my temperamental fuse blowing problem.  Also the MPH bar risers are installed as well.  Gonna keep my red '03 because it's "loud and proud" and a hoot to ride.  Can't really justify running the '02 hard having the 03. Besides it's completely stock, that quiet sewing machine sort of ride. 

Anyways, feel free to roast me on the price but I have $7500 in it, $500 shipping and a new set of tires.  Otherwise it is unchanged since I purchased August 2020 except for additional enjoyable mileage over 2400 (now 5980) including a few days at the Spine Raid riding my favorite road Cherohala Skyway.

(I recently purchased a Yamaha T7 Tenere in January so I have something to explore gravel/dirt roads with my buddy.  I paid 12K for that OTD and have dumped another 6K plus in improving it's shortcomings.  So yeah, $6900 negotiable is pretty cheap for classic Italian machinery)

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/505912985141034?ref=share_attachment

Oh, sure, all good, then. Only docc has molested it. :grin:  :ph34r:  :whistle:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, audiomick said:

Hi Tom. It seems that one must be registered on Facebook (not going to happen) to see that. Have you got it listed somewhere else?

Not that I'm about to buy it, but I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world who is allergic to Facebook. B)

Sent you a PM with photo link and ad wording

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, docc said:

Oh, sure, all good, then. Only docc has molested it. :grin:  :ph34r:  :whistle:

should I edit again LOL ... for the 3rd time docc? :D  Molested was probably the wrong word in hindsight now that it has been re-interpreted for me.  :bike:

Edited by Tom in Virginia
  • Haha 2

thanks heaps @audiomick.  already on it, been in contact with Tom for a little while.  his bike is in superb condition as advertised...

1 hour ago, Tom in Virginia said:

should I edit again LOL ... for the 3rd time docc? :D  Molested was probably the wrong word in hindsight now that it has been re-interpreted for me.  :bike:

All good. I'm up for a little V11 molestation. It's what SpineRaids are for! :luigi:

• Haha 1