A "Red" Griso for sale on FB - 2016 - 7.5k$ -

p6x

15 hours ago, gstallons said:

No , I am saying you need to take someone with you that can give you an objective opinion .  

Think : Oh , I met this wonderful man and I think I am in love, the only bad thing is he drives a 1968 Volkswagen Beetle . Your best friend says , uuhhhhh.

Ah... now I get it!

The only times we did this were when we met a new girl. The group's presentation would determine if she would be admitted. The main criterion was accepting to ride on a motorcycle. Many candidates lost privileges because of trivial issues such as messy hair and make-up because of the helmet. The major offense was always to not being able to wear the clothes they wanted, of course the shoes....

Now about opinion on vehicles... my first car, my father came with me. We could not agree on anything.

I suspect that it would be identical with a motorcycle. But to a lesser extent because I do all the research behind a screen. The actual "live presentation" part is not the most important. At that point, I have already made up my mind.

Besides, if excepted for my first V11 purchase in 2000, I have always asked this forum collegial opinion. A good example is that I wanted to purchase a Stelvio 1200 NTX, and ended up purchasing a Quota 1100 ES based on the feed-back.

• Like 1