Pediatric Brain Tumor "Childhood Brain Cancer" I will be the ambassador of the V11 Guzzi chapter within the Motorcycle Grand Tour of Texas group.

When my home base was set in Paris (France), a member of my family worked for Euro Disneyland later Disneyland Paris since before the inauguration in 1992.

I practically lived in the park and the Disney Village since I had unlimited free access.

Disney also gave free access to children from a children only hospital, l'hopital Necker in Paris, with rare diseases, including cancer, most of those terminal. I saw many of these groups of kids, in the park as they were wearing a specific badge and were accompanied by nurses additionally to the usual Disney ushers.

If you have never seen children in this state, this is heart tearing! you need not be told. One look... you get it right away. It makes you feel bad to be healthy! no kid should have his/her journey in this world complicated by medical situations so early in their lives.

If you feel like you would like to contribute; I actually don't have anybody else to ask. I don't know anybody in the USA excepted from you guys.

Here's the link: https://team.curethekids.org/team/600310

Edited by p6x
  • Like 1

Donation made plus a 100% match from my employer....let know if you see it show up.  

Cheers...

:)