2003 V11 Le Mans Rosso Corsa for Sale - Bay Area - rolling project - $2000

Kuni0

I never thought this day would come, but after months of self denial and kicking the ball down the road, the time has finally come to post up my V11 Le Mans, Rossa Corsa

Full disclosure, she is a project. I've had a constant issue with the left cylinder "hiccuping" and dying and not holding an idle unless the idle adjustment is turned way up. I've tried pretty much everything this wonderful forum has suggested (TPS sensor voltage, balancing the throttle bodies, adjusting the valves, checking the boot connection from the intake to the throttle bodies, adjusting the idle screws, etc) and at this point life has gotten too busy with the current number of bikes that I have.

At the end of the day, I'm too busy personally to properly address it and I want it to go to someone who can give it the love she deserves

The V11 isn't perfect as you can see from the pictures. She has a salvage title from when someone turned left into me. She's a different color as a result crash from an excellent painter and fiberglass worker. She has probably 50k miles on it (odometer stopped working, very well documented issue on this forum), but the motor has maybe 5k miles since a new crankshaft was installed. 

There are a lot of excellent parts

Ohlins suspension front and back (she is a Rossa Corsa despite the pain suggestion)

Staintune Mufflers from a Daytona with Mistral Headers and crosspipe

Megacycle 620x9 cam

Ported heads (don't know who did it, but they've been worked on)

Hepco-Becker luggage rack (20L cases also provided)

That's what I remember on the top of my head. I want her to go to a good home where either she'll be brought back or contribute to something else.

I'm asking for $2,000 for her

V11.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who might be interested in the bike: as far as the bad running goes, the first thing I would look at is if the valves are sealing properly. Seems like @Kuni0 has looked at all the "Decent Tune up" things, so that would be the next on my list. :huh2:

• Like 1